The Idaho Outfitters and Guides Association is stepping it up a notch this year in terms of looking for more fresh, entertaining and informative videos from IOGA members about all of the outstanding guided outdoor adventure activities in Idaho.
So, we’re launching a video contest this year, similar to our ever-popular photo contest. We’re calling the contest, “Capture the Spirit of Idaho Guided Adventures.” The winners will be selected at the IOGA annual meeting in December. Have fun with it! Try to capture the spirit of the outdoor adventures that you offer.
We’re hoping the videio contest will inspire IOGA members to shoot and produce more videos to promote their businesses on their web site and social media channels, and help IOGA promote your business on its web site and social media.
Please note that the contest is open to IOGA-member outfitters and their guides.
Here are some examples of IOGA member videos:
Moose hunting with Bearpaw Outfitters
Orange Torpedo Lower Salmon trips
Sturgeon Fishing with Hughes
Western Pleasure Guest Ranch
Sun Valley Heli-Ski adventure
Here are the video contest rules:
1. Only IOGA-member outfitters and their guides are eligible to participate.
2. Videos should be 3 minutes in length or less.
3. There will be two categories for entry: a) Informative videos; b) Bloopers; People can submit up to three videos in each category.
4. Videos will be judged on how they represent the guided outdoor adventure activity presented, information and entertainment value.
5. Videos should be submitted to IOGA via a public online link, i.e., YouTube or Vimeo.
6. A panel of three judges will determine the winners.
7. All of the videos submitted by IOGA members will be shared on the IOGA YouTube channel. The winning videos will be shared on a future blog post and on the IOGA Facebook page.
8. There is a $5 entry fee for each video. Submit video links to Janey at email@example.com.
9. Contest deadline is Dec. 8, 2013.
10. There will be cool prizes for the top three winning entries in both categories.
For more information, contact Steve Stuebner, IOGA media consultant, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 208-484-0295