How to Use Hot Deals
Placing a Hot Deal(s) on the IOGA website is for IOGA outfitter members. If you do not have (or don't recall) your login information, please contact Jane Bruesch at the IOGA office (phone (208) 342-1438 or email@example.com
Hot Deals Instructions
- Log on to the IOGA admin here.
- Click on Hot Deals (on menu bar at left side of home page)
- Click on User Login (at bottom right side of page)
- Type your login id and your password -- all in lower case
- Click on "Add Trip"
- Fill in all fields of the form (when entering the name of the trip, enter a name that will catch the viewers attention, also if you enter an 800#, don't enter "1" before it; when entering dollar figures don't enter the commas in them, also, if you check the Specialty Trip box, it will be listed under Specialty and Theme Trips rather than Hot Deals)
- Click the Add Trip button at the bottom of the fill-in form
- Suggestion: Entice the consumer with a title (name) for the Hot Deal trip.
Hot Deal Rules
- Trip Limit Per Activity Category: Each outfitter business is limited to three trip listings per activity category at a time (3 river trips, 3 hunt trips, etc.).
- Must Be a Deal: Trips must be a discounted or special package price, not a rack price from your brochure. When you enter the trip details, describe the nature of the deal in the appropriate box (e.g. "15% off regular price," "special package for September," etc.).
- Remove Expired Deals: Once the trip date has passed, or the trip fills up, please remove the trip from the Hot Deals page and/or replace it with another trip. IOGA staff will monitor expired hot deals, contact outfitter to remove, and if Deal is not removed promptly, staff will remove the expired hot deal.