With your support, IOGA will continue to:
- Defend and advocate for the interests of outfitters and guides in Idaho, in the legislature, with agencies and management authorities (USFS, BLM, IDFG, IDL, IOGLB, etc.), and on National issues with our congressional delegation and partners.
- Communicate with and coordinate the membership, to keep you all informed about critical issues and actions affecting you and your businesses, alert you when your actions are needed, and coordinate industry responses to issues affecting us all.
- Serve as the voice and champion of outfitters and guides in Idaho.
- Protect and reduce members’ loss & liability exposure, combat unreasonable restrictions & regulations, and safeguard essential access and operational necessities.
- Promote Idaho as the destination for guided outdoor adventures, and the place for quality outdoor gear, equipment, and related services.
- Improve Maintain & Bolster our members’ business success and professional development, and the Association’s position and service.